To help you plan your next steps and to assist you in developing a greater understanding of the ESR capability, and how it supports you to meet the business challenges set out in this segment, there are a wide range of resources available.
To read case studies from NHS organisations that are using the functionality which you have read about within this segment, and to access key guidance and support material please see below.
Your operational leads can access a range of implementation guides, user manuals and other project documentation. The following documents are relevant to this section and will help you as you define your next steps. (Log into ESR Kbase to access these resources).
- ESR-NHS 0151 Guide to ESR BI Dashboards
- Enter and Maintain a Local Competence
- Create Rating Scale
- Define Competence Requirements
- Group Competence to Type
- Using the Objective Library
- Create an Eligibility Profile
- Create a Questionnaire Template (HTML Format)
- Create an Appraisal Template
- Enter Staff Qualification Information
- Create Appraisal Reviews
- Manager Dashboard
- Costing Workstructures
- Establishment Control and Costing Guide