Start a Conversation
Click through the boxes below to discover... how to Evaluate your current use of ESR functionality, identify what you need to Consider when exploring the ESR solution, and outline how you can Take Action, to expand your use of the solution to gain maximum efficiencies.
The following questions will help you examine what your learning and development strategy delivers for your employees;
- Do we plan our education offering to meet demands?
- Do we have accurate compliance reporting?
- When did we last conduct a training needs analysis?
- Does our current e-Learning offer off-site training?
- What do we need from a Learning Management System?
- Do I understand our current LMS system and its functionality?
Consider how your learning and development strategy is impacted by other factors;
- What do I consider to be the current challenges in providing learning and development to our workforce?
- Do we comply with current national streamlining advice and best practice?
- Is our Learning & Development plan in line with STP activity and expectations?
To help you formulate a clear plan of action that supports your learning and development strategy and planning we recommend you initiate the following:
Arrange a meeting with your Head of Learning and Development / Learning and Development Manager.
- Do we have sufficient knowledge of the OLM and competency offering in ESR?
- What is out current OLM and competency usage?
- Have we fully explored and evaluated the ESR Learning and Development functionality?
Arrange a meeting with your Assistant HR Director / Head of Workforce / ESR Lead.
- What is our expectation in terms of Learning and Development offering for our workforce?
- Do we evaluate how effective and satisfactory our current Learning and Development offering is?
- How does ESR fit into our Workforce Strategy?
- Are we getting the maximum benefits from ESR?
- Should we look to increase our use of ESR?
- Do all our professional users, employees and managers use the ESR portal?
- Have we looked at how ESR can support our cost improvement plans with back office processes?
- Are we developing our utilisation of ESR to benefit our workforce?
- Are all our corporate functions using ESR?