Financial Business Case
Implementation of the range of the learning functionality within ESR, including the use of competencies, enables your organisation to provide a compliance based online learning management tool to its workforce, which has the ability to release significant cost and service improvements to the organisation and its workforce.
- A centrally funded learning management solution that is an integral part of the wider ESR workforce information solution and Business Intelligence reporting.
- Reduction in trainer costs by expanding eLearning offering.
- Eradicate the duplication of training through the portable training record, via IAT.
- Reduction in Learning Administrators workload due to ability for employees to self-enrol.
- Reduction in development costs for creating and maintaining local content, due to over 800 national e-Learning courses being available.
- Reduction in centralised reporting by using the Self Service Portlets and manager dashboards.
- Reduction or eradication of the input of paper registers by introducing and devolving the Attendance Portlet.
- Reduced on-boarding time.
- Supporting the national streamlining programme to reduce on-boarding time, avoiding duplication and enabling staff to provide patient care sooner.
- Automated targeted learning based on compliance to enhance the user experience for your employees, it also offers a significant reduction in Learning & Development administration.
- Learners and managers can enrol directly onto training therefore reducing back office administration and duplicated data entry.
- Reduction in time away from work duties by offering e-Learning on mobile devices and internet access away from the workplace.
- Increase in compliance due to auto enrolment functionality.