To help you plan your next steps and to assist you in developing a greater understanding of the ESR capability, and how it supports you to meet the business challenges set out in this segment, there are a wide range of resources available.
To read case studies from NHS organisations that are using the functionality which you have read about within this segment, and to access key guidance and support material please see below.
- Streamlining and improving the quality of Trust Induction Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- Transforming Hire to Retire Process across NHS Wales
NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership
Your operational leads can access a range of implementation guides, user manuals and other project documentation. The following documents are relevant to this section and will help you as you define your next steps. (Log into ESR Kbase to access these resources).
- ESR Guide to Mandatory Employment and Illegal Working Check Functionality
- HR Best Practice Guidance
- Guidance to IAT
- IAT Contents of Portable Data Sets
- ESR Supporting the Streamlining Programme
- ESR-NHS0165-Disclosure and Barring Link with ESR
- ESR-NHS0111Streamlined ESR and Junior Doctor Interface Guide V3.0