Financial Business Case
You can deliver an effective Recruitment Strategy by fully utilising the relevant ESR functionality. In doing so, you will realise a range of cost and service improvements for your organisation.
- Minimising the time to hire will result in a reduction in expensive agency and temporary staffing cover.
- Use of e-Recruitment Interface and Junior Doctors Interface will vastly reduce the amount of administration effort required by removing duplication of data input.
- Inter Authority Transfers (IAT) at the pre-hire recruitment stage has the potential to reduce the administrative time and effort required within the recruitment process for NHS-to-NHS staff movements.
- Early contractual data such as continuous service dates (CSD) and service history is available pre hire via the IAT process; ensuring correct salaries are paid as early as possible.
- Reduction in the duplication of training required at the hiring stage through the portable training record.
- Reduction in the duplication of Vaccines & Immunisations required at pre hire through the portable Occupational Health record.
- Filling vacant posts with the correctly skilled people will result in a safer environment for your patients and your employees.
- A streamlined recruitment process will result in a better experience for the applicant and your future employees.
- You can tailor your corporate and local induction, giving new team members an efficient and complementary on-boarding experience to your organisation.
- Ability to monitor and report on vacancy levels through the use of establishment control, thereby maximising control of associated spend.
- Business Intelligence supports workforce planning reporting and the ability to identify hot spots to allow for a targeted recruitment approach.
- Improve the recruitment experience for new starters