To help you plan your next steps and to assist you in developing a greater understanding of the ESR capability, and how it supports you to meet the business challenges set out in this segment, there are a wide range of resources available.
To read case studies from NHS organisations that are using the functionality which you have read about within this segment, and to access key guidance and support material please see below.
- Expanding the use of ESR to Junior Doctors
St Helens and Knowsley NHS FoundationTrust
- Streamlining and improving the quality of Trust Induction
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Your operational leads can access a range of implementation guides, user manuals and other project documentation. The following documents are relevant to this section and will help you as you define your next steps. (Log into ESR Kbase to access these resources).
ESR-NHS0078-HR Best Practice Guide
NHS Jobs and ESR Guidance
The Automated IAT Approval Process high level Overview
ESR-NHS0051 Inter Authority Guide
ESR-NHS0060 Workflow Notifications Guide
ESR-NHS0165-Disclosure and Barring Link with ESR
ESR-NHS0180 DBS Interface Implementation Guide FAQ
- National Streamlining Week (Webinar) - NCL STP 'Portability of Training Project' (PDF)
- National Streamlining Week (Webinar) - Walsall Healthcare 'Streamlining Induction using ESR' (PDF)
- National Streamlining Week Webinar April 2019 FAQ
- Guidance to support the recording of UKONS SACT competencies